JACOB JR, MY JEWISH WORLD. POLISH LITERATURE. ADAM MICKIEWICZ.




Monday, Nissan 28, 5777. April 24, 2017.

Shalom! World.

Uncertainty
Adam Mickiewicz (1798-1855)

When i don't see you, i don't sight, i didn't cry.
I don't loose my head, when i look at you,
However if i don't see you for a long time,
I am missing something,
someone i must see,
And longing, i'm asking myself a question:
Is it friendship? Or is it love?

When i loose your sight, i can't even once,
Recreate your image in my mind,
However, despite my will i feel sometimes,
That it is Always close to my thought,
And again i pose myself a question:
Is it friendship? Or is it love?

I suffered much, and i didn't think at all
To go to you and express my sorrow;
Going without a purpose, not minding the road,
I will come to your doostep without knowing how.
Emtering, i ask myself a question:
What led me here? Friendship or love?

For your health, i would give my life
For oyur Peace, i would descend to hell,
Though i lack the courageous will in my heart,
to be for your health and peace.
And again i pose myself a question:
Is it friendship? Or is it love?

When you lay your hand in my palms
I'm surrounded by calm,
It feels like this light dream could end my life
But a lively heartbeat keeps me awake;
Which loudly asks a question:
Is it friendship? Or is it love?

Composing this song for you,
The spirit of the Poets didn't inspire me;
Filled with, i didn't perceive myself,
Where did i get the toughts from,
how did i come across the rimes;
And i have finally written down this question:
What inspired me? Friendship or love?

Shalom! Aleichem.

Suporte cultural:  Jacob Jr. B.A.C.E., avec L'Integration d'Association avec Israel et dans le Monde/Cz.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JACOB JR. MY JEWISH WORLD. PETITE FRANCE BOULANGERIE AND PATISSERIE. PRAHA - CZECH REPUBLIC.

JACOB JR. MY JEWISH WORLD. CACAO COFFEE. PRAHA - CZECH REPUBLIC.

JACOB JR, MY JEWSIH WORLD. JEWISH CEMETERY. TURNOV - CZECH REPUBLIC